WHERE: Braci Staniuków 36, Słupsk
What will you do?
- Take part in shaping the company's purchasing strategy of raw materials;
- Build and develop relationships with suppliers;
- Conduct negotiations with suppliers and optimize the terms of cooperation;
- Make decisions and place orders for a raw material, within the allocated limits;
- Analyze the market, monitor suppliers' offers, and search for new sources and qualifying suppliers;
- Work on projects that optimize the purchasing process, costs and procedures;
- Keep records;
- Cooperate with multiple departments in the company.
We are looking for a person who:
- speaks and writes well in English,
- has knowledge and practical skills in shaping purchasing strategies and relationships with suppliers,
- is open to business trips abroad,
- is a team player, who knows how to work with other departments,
- has good communication skills,
- is focused on searching for solutions (can do attitude) and willing to go an extra mile,
- is able to give recommendations and make decisions, sometimes fast,
- skilfully analyzes multicausal situations and draws constructive conclusions from them.
- opportunities to gain new competences and experience,
- training related to the position,
- complete implementation to a new role and the team’s support,
- interesting work in an international environment and trips abroad,
- promotion opportunity,
- private health care financed by the employer,
- possibility of purchasing a well-priced group insurance for you and your family,
- co-financing of the MultiSport cards,
- a list of our products at bargain prices.